Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Spotlights off 45C

I recently removed 2 spot lights from my 45C. 12 Volt. They are in need of some repairs. One of them has both elements burned out. The other had one element still operating. The controls seemed to operate but not well. The motors in both lights need repair/replacement. If anyone is interested in these, make me an offer! Located in Melbourne, FL.IMG_7067.jpgIMG_7068.jpgIMG_7071.jpg

Re: Spotlights off 45C

I’ve seen numerous 7” search lights for sale. Most need new chrome, with controls they sell for around $100.00 to $150.00. New motors are about $45.00 new controls if needed are $90.00 each. Fairly easy to change out per a friend of mine. Good luck
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I sent you a PM..
    Quote Originally Posted by J's Dream View Post
    I recently removed 2 spot lights from my 45C. 12 Volt. They are in need of some repairs. One of them has both elements burned out. The other had one element still operating. The controls seemed to operate but not well. The motors in both lights need repair/replacement. If anyone is interested in these, make me an offer! Located in Melbourne, FL.Attachment 24053Attachment 24054Attachment 24056
    John Powell
    Our Get Away II
    1980 53 MY
    Alameda, Ca

Not sure if my PM went through, I am interested. 1-408-476-5706

Quote Originally Posted by J's Dream View Post
    I recently removed 2 spot lights from my 45C. 12 Volt. They are in need of some repairs. One of them has both elements burned out. The other had one element still operating. The controls seemed to operate but not well. The motors in both lights need repair/replacement. If anyone is interested in these, make me an offer! Located in Melbourne, FL.Attachment 24053Attachment 24054Attachment 24056
    John Powell
    Our Get Away II
    1980 53 MY
    Alameda, Ca