Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Wanted: Best Restored classic 31 possible

It belonged to Snake?? That makes the boat worth at least $100,000 more!! By the way Bama is going to stomp a new mud hole in Clemson’s ass. Roll Tide!
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Quote Originally Posted by RonNP View Post
    It belonged to Snake?? That makes the boat worth at least $100,000 more!! By the way Bama is going to stomp a new mud hole in Clemson’s ass. Roll Tide!
    LoL we'll see soon. You know the saying, To be the man you have to beat the man. Dabo has it going on, perhaps there's a wind a changing. CNS and Bama's been the man for the past decade that' for sure. I've gotten a kick out of reading your Bama forums, seems some on your board are warming up to Dabo in the event CNS retires.
    Last edited by ADOPO; 12-17-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernhard View Post
    While you are in the neighborhood, if you are interested in my 1967 41’ across the bridge from Biloxi, please swing by, 15 minutes off I-10. The only thing wrong with it from a Tiger’s perspective is that it used to belong to Kenny Stabler. The Honky Tonk is pretty sweet and ready for action.
    Thanks for the invite! Stabler was a legend, and should have gone in the hall when he was living. Neat that you have that ownership history. Please send a link.
    Last edited by ADOPO; 12-17-2017 at 08:11 PM.

https://mobile.craigslist.org/boa/d/...408107923.html

In case you decide to do your own

Quote Originally Posted by seaway View Post
    Thanks, if it were up to me I'd buy all of these and restore them. But really looking for one already done. I think it may be difficult. It would be interesting to know how many where built. I don't think many.

I sold the WHO DAT this past summer. A nice fellow from Pass Christian, Ms bought her. Gotta say the sellers remorse is still with me today.
    "Honey, can I have a check?"

1991 Sea Ray 370 Sedan Bridge
    1975 Hatteras 31 Sport Cruiser (sold)
    1971 Hatteras 38 Convertible (sold)
    1987 Viking 35 Convertible (sold )
    2004 21' Palm Beach CC
    3 tugs and a skiff

Quote Originally Posted by captscottc View Post
    I sold the WHO DAT this past summer. A nice fellow from Pass Christian, Ms bought her. Gotta say the sellers remorse is still with me today.
    Finally found her, that was a nice looking boat! New paint, etc. Well done from what I can tell.

The 31 is a unicorn, just none out there. Anyone know how many where produced?

Or more importantly how many were not destroyed.

I worked on one in the area and it was not kept like we expect a hatteras to be kept.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.