Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wanted: Best Restored 31 Cruiser possible

Greetings:

Hardly ever see these, and when I do they are typically unloved. If anyone knows where a great one is please feel free to contact me. Looking for a 31 Cruiser in great condition. JdavdF1@gmail.com 8033510927.

Anyone know how many of these were made?
    Last edited by ADOPO; 12-15-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Re: Wanted: Best Restored classic 31 possible

Which model
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

http://www.hatterasowners.com/Brochu...1cArchives.htm

Hardtop. We are living on Lake Keowee, near Clemson, SC-Go Tigers! Also have been looking at the other end of the spectrum, Fairchild or Express Scout. But really love the older Hatteras. I owned hull #10 1969 sports fish for a while.

Did the typical search on here, not much there either. I think of Hatteras as a big boat company, but the big boat quality was in all of the boats, even the smaller ones. Love the interior wood work of that eara. We're fortunate to have lived in an Alfred Browning Parker masterpiece built in 1964 that is meant to resemble a boat from then air, and has the same type of paneling throughout. Originality is important.

There is one on yacht world with diesels located on Lake Erie. Have never been inside, but walked past many times and exterior looks excellent.

Can you please locate that link? I don't see it.

i think there was one for sale a while back named who dat, it was in slidell la. the owners name is scott. dont know any more than that. not sure if she sold

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    i think there was one for sale a while back named who dat, it was in slidell la. the owners name is scott. dont know any more than that. not sure if she sold
    captscottc is scotts user name, his boat was for sale in 2014 not sure where she is now

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    captscottc is scotts user name, his boat was for sale in 2014 not sure where she is now
    Hmm that's near New Orleans right? Headed there to watch the Clemson Tigers whoop Bama in a few weeks. I'll have to do some digging.

While you are in the neighborhood, if you are interested in my 1967 41’ across the bridge from Biloxi, please swing by, 15 minutes off I-10. The only thing wrong with it from a Tiger’s perspective is that it used to belong to Kenny Stabler. The Honky Tonk is pretty sweet and ready for action.