Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Lauderdale fuel stop

Can anyone recommend a fuel dock in fort lauderdale. I'll be pulling in there tomorrow for fuel on way to Bimini.

Re: Lauderdale fuel stop

Quote Originally Posted by Colwyn D View Post
    Can anyone recommend a fuel dock in fort lauderdale. I'll be pulling in there tomorrow for fuel on way to Bimini.
    Check the Active Captain fuel list. I usually use the truck service that will come to the New River city dock. Dockage is very reasonable with BoatUS membership for a short stay.

Bobk

Peterson Fuel use a barge to either deliver or to refuel you where they can anchor it. Give them a call. They are much cheaper than marinas. 954 764 3835

If you leave for the bahamas, you dont have to pay sales tax.
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

4. Re: Lauderdale fuel stop

Agree on Peterson.
    Bill
    Brickell - Miami, Fl
    Cape Elizabeth, Maine

Thanks for the info. Fancied a stop for the night so rang New river city dock but no space and they suggested Cooleys landing but then leave there and fuel with them then return to slip. I'm single handing so chickened out of that one. The barge sounds useful. Plan now is straight to Lucaya-Berries and then Nassau to refuel. Just have to go a bit slower.