Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: On Priorities

Re: On Priorities

My wife and I have been together 30 years and boating (sailing and now power) has been something we both love and this includes living aboard with our 2 daughters for five years.

We have a division of labor with lots of overlap but my wife prefers cooking, cleaning, decorating and helping me drive the boat. I do everything else. When I am not at home and she is looking for me, she knows I am very likely with the other woman who has a wide beam, nice bottom and a sexy growl!

Jon
    Jonathan Brein
    1982 43' DCFB #550
    "Paragon"
    Chesapeake, Virginia

Jon, my wife and I have been married 45 years. I maintain the boat and the exterior of the house. She does everything else. Not sure if I want to retire because I will most likely be asked to do some or her stuff, what ever that is. Lol
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by Glory View Post
    ... in the past 13 years my wife, MaryAnn has ... the bottom stripped and all blisters repaired.

That had to be uncomfortable.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

You’re bad Bob. Lol.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California