Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Wanted: Rotisserie parts for Princess model 1200 range

I have a Princess model 1200 range/oven on my 1966 41 TC. I'm looking to buy the parts and pieces for the rotisserie. This would include the support rack, pan, rotisserie spit and handle and the 2 skewers. Typically these don't get used - but I would use the rotisserie if I had the parts. If anyone has these pieces and would sell them, please send me a PM. Thanks!
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Re: Wanted: Rotisserie parts for Princess model 1200 range

My boat is down at Slane Marine getting repaired from Sandy. I am thinking of replacing the Princess stove/oven with a convection microwave. If I do that you are more than welcome to have those parts you listed. They are practically brand new. My model year is 1985 and I don't know the model number but if you think they will fit I will ask Tom to box them up and ship them out. I plan on going down to the boat this month to look at the progress when I do I can pick them up.

Thanks

Tom

I'm not sure that they will fit but I'm willing to roll the dice. Let me know what you want for them PM your address and I'll send you the money and pay for shipping. I'm in zip 21619.
    Eric

Hi Eric,

If your still looking, I think I have what you're looking for. The support rack, pan, rotisserie spit
    and handle but I think I only have one skewer. Send me a PM and any reasonable offer.
    I can send you pictures too if you want to see what I have. I believe they came off a 1960's era Hatt.

Greg
    Family Tides - 1969 41' Twin Cabin
    Mema - 1984 17' Boston Whaler Montauk
    High Bar Harbor Yacht Club
    Barnegat Light NJ

PM sent. I'm not on here very often anymore. Thanks to SKY for the e-mail heads up.
    Eric