Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)

Threaded View

The Power of 'grammah', the Admiral

It is winter, so now a slow time story. We have had our Hatt for 20 years and my granddaughter has ridden on her, since tiny. So I have a right to post this (I guess).

So I am working from home, during a Holiday, when I used to be a Road Warrior. I am working in my office, a converted bedroom- you RW's know the drill.

My 4 yr old granddaughter comes in the office, while I am on my PC. 'Grandpa, can I get on the computer...' (she is very accomplished)? But I respond, 'Gee, I am sorry, but Grandpa is working'. 'Ok', she says and leaves.

I little while later, she comes back. 'Grandpa, Grandma says she wants you'. Well, I run down stairs and, where they are fixing holiday dinner. I ask the Admiral, aka Grandma, 'Tori says you wanted me'. 'No', she says, 'I didn't ask for you'. Back upstairs I go.

Well, there she sits in my chair and gives me a combo wry and cute grin, but stays put. "Gotcha"! I had been had by a 4 year old, using the power of 'Grandma' the Admiral.

We had 55mph winds in Muskegon last night and Lake Effect snow is coming...the Ides of Winter are upon us!
    Last edited by spartonboat1; 12-08-2017 at 11:13 PM.
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...