Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hatteras still has it

I like to watch Boattest.com videos. If you haven’t seen these it is a guy who does 2 videos on new boats, one technical , one on a boat tour. He talks about systems and runs the boat on a sea trail, he talks about what he likes and what he thinks could be done better. I watched his tech review of the new Hatt 90 motoryacht where he talked bout the Hattcom system and all the other tech things about the boat. I have never seen him so blown away by a boat as he was with this Hatt. He even said it was the best boat he has ever reviewed. Watch it, it really shows how detailed oriented Hatteras has become. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Re: Hatteras still has it

Very cool! Thank you for sharing. It's a whole different world and allot of fun to watch. So Glad to see "Hatteras still has it"!

There is a BRAND NEW 70 Gt on my dock, according to the captain the owner paid $7 mil for her.
    And OMG she looks every penny.
    They dropped her off the ship in Ensenada and cruised her to San Diego at a leisurely (!) 43 knots.

Five slips away is a brand new Viking 92 EB........my well kept 60C is the red headed stepchild of E dock.....
    "The older I get, the faster I was......."

1979 60C "Ohana" hull# 331

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    I like to watch Boattest.com videos. If you haven’t seen these it is a guy who does 2 videos on new boats, one technical , one on a boat tour. He talks about systems and runs the boat on a sea trail, he talks about what he likes and what he thinks could be done better. I watched his tech review of the new Hatt 90 motoryacht where he talked bout the Hattcom system and all the other tech things about the boat. I have never seen him so blown away by a boat as he was with this Hatt. He even said it was the best boat he has ever reviewed. Watch it, it really shows how detailed oriented Hatteras has become. John
    Thanks for the share John.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Hey Dave, do not put your boat down. I would bet that those 2 boats will not be as nice as yours when there 39 years old. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Hey Dave, do not put your boat down. I would bet that those 2 boats will not be as nice as yours when there 39 years old. John
    Thanks John, you're very kind.

Full disclosure: John just completed an insurance survey on Ohana (my first survey in twelve years!) and returned with ZERO recommendations.
    Whoo Hoo!
    "The older I get, the faster I was......."

1979 60C "Ohana" hull# 331

link to the videos?

What's Hattcom?
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

The latest and larger MY are very nice. I saw the new 70/75 in the Bahamas a couple of months ago. Good looking boats.

Much better than the 56/60 or so they did 3 or 4 years ago. Little aft deck, chloride bottle
    Looking
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    link to the videos?

What's Hattcom?
    http://www.boattest.com/review/hatte...8_m90-panacera