As with eveything there are different ways of doing the same things. I trust these guys... he s an older guy who s done many repower, he s done work for me before and knows his stuff. The original engine beds were alum with a steel bad inside the stringer. The new glass will go all the way down to the hull

As to the car, yes thats the bonnet against the wall and yes those beautiful covered headlights died in 67 thanks to Ralph Nader and co who also killed eared spinners... seems like Ralph was concerned women long skirts could be caught by the spinners of a car driving by.... i decided to make things right and had the bonnet sheet metal modified to accomodate original series 1 headlights. Unlike other cars that used simple shape, the E-type glass covers have a very complex and beautiful shape. Th awful rubber bumpers came in 73... i have had this car for almost 20 years and have done a number of mechanical upgrades incl 5 speed manual, suspension, electrics, etc... over the years i ve driven it in 45 states including Miami to Seatle. In 44 hours door to door