Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1976 58’ LRC for sale

http://shorelineyachtgroup.com/boats...es-6285769/Saw this one in my magazine today. Looks great only thing is over 4000 hours on engines.
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Re: 1976 58’ LRC for sale

Ron, is that the one that is $300,000 plus in Long Beach. If it is I saw it out of the water at the Long Beach boat yard about a year ago while I was doing a survey. It was in fabulous shape, paint looked new bottom was great., did not see the inside, but if it is anything like the outside it should be great. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Might be the same one. There aren't that many of them, period, and how many are on the West coast?

Wonder what it would cost to bring it here- as deck freight, not on its own bottom, or by yacht transporter...

Jim, we were quoted $35,000 Lauderdale to Ensenada Mx. For a 53 MY, so should be a little more I would think for the extra length. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Ron, is that the one that is $300,000 plus in Long Beach. If it is I saw it out of the water at the Long Beach boat yard about a year ago while I was doing a survey. It was in fabulous shape, paint looked new bottom was great., did not see the inside, but if it is anything like the outside it should be great. John
    Hi John

Yes the ad says it is in San Pedro. The pics look amazing as somebody spent a lot of $ revitalizing the old girl. If I didn't have mine I'd go buy that one. I'd love to have two Hatts but its just not reasonable.

When I was looking for my boat I got a quote of $25,000 to have a Captain take a boat from League City Texas through the canal to San Diego. That included fuel.

Ron
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Quote Originally Posted by RonNP View Post
    Hi John

Yes the ad says it is in San Pedro. The pics look amazing as somebody spent a lot of $ revitalizing the old girl. If I didn't have mine I'd go buy that one. I'd love to have two Hatts but its just not reasonable.

When I was looking for my boat I got a quote of $25,000 to have a Captain take a boat from League City Texas through the canal to San Diego. That included fuel.

Ron
    You buy this one, Ill buy yours

Quote Originally Posted by RonNP View Post
    http://shorelineyachtgroup.com/boats...es-6285769/Saw this one in my magazine today. Looks great only thing is over 4000 hours on engines.
    Nice LRC, 5000 hrs on 4-71 naturals is not too bad. Seen some with 2 to 3 times that many hrs.

Hatteras should have made a 52 or 53 LRC model, it looks like.

Actually, I knew a fellow who had his 48 LRC stretched to, I think, 56'. It's probably still out there somewhere.

There are a few LRCs on the west coast. About 10 in the Hatteras LRC club. We had 5 at the recent
    rendezvous in Victory Canada. Check out HatterasLRC.com

5000 hours is not too many hours over 41 years. Remember these boats take forever to get anywhere.

Skooch
    Moorehead City NC