Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: CA boaters may want to top off tanks before Halloween

That’s our Governor Brown for you.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I'd comment but I'd piss off the snowflakes again.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

So all of you California boaters might have to re flag your boats or move back to the US as soon if your
    liberal leaders succeed in seceding from the Union.... If it's any consolation NJ is probably just as liberal
    politically as CA. Problem is the liberals keep getting elected because of their give away programs and
    as it is now, there are more takers than givers. NJ had an increase in the gasoline tax last year of about
    23 cents per gal. In order to make it more acceptable our glorious leaders lowered the sales tax by a
    whooping 3/8% which our brand new governor is now going to raise back up to where it was or higher.
    Of course the gasoline tax increase will stay....what a bunch of BS.... If I was 20 years younger I'd be
    out of here faster than the road runner being chased by the fox.

Walt

Quote Originally Posted by Walter P View Post
    So all of you California boaters might have to re flag your boats or move back to the US as soon if your
    liberal leaders succeed in seceding from the Union.... If it's any consolation NJ is probably just as liberal
    politically as CA. Problem is the liberals keep getting elected because of their give away programs and
    as it is now, there are more takers than givers. NJ had an increase in the gasoline tax last year of about
    23 cents per gal. In order to make it more acceptable our glorious leaders lowered the sales tax by a
    whooping 3/8% which our brand new governor is now going to raise back up to where it was or higher.
    Of course the gasoline tax increase will stay....what a bunch of BS.... If I was 20 years younger I'd be
    out of here faster than the road runner being chased by the fox.

Walt
    How old did you say you were, Walt. Here in SC, we give those 85 and up a 1% sales tax break. Probably only about 1% of 85 year olds can remember to ask so it all works out.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

And how many can remember the roadrunners nemesis is Wyle E. Coyote.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Talking Re: CA boaters may want to top off tanks before Halloween

Looks like all the Hatteras owners in CA. should pack up their bus and head to FL. diesel is a lot cheaper here.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by racclarkson@gmail.com View Post
    How old did you say you were, Walt. Here in SC, we give those 85 and up a 1% sales tax break. Probably only about 1% of 85 year olds can remember to ask so it all works out.
    81 this year....much too old to start out somewhere else. And you are right about forgetting to ask for
    senior discounts.....happens all the time. I guess there are some advantages to getting old....you keep
    forgetting who your old friends are (the one's that are still around that is) and it feels great to be
    introduced all over again so you keep making new old friends....lol.

Walt