Chartmaker's Chuck and Lisa here.Besides updating my "Steam Gauges" for the DD's... I would like to find a sensor gateway to bring engine data up on the boat network. I am starting the helm redisgn and I want to reduce the number of unreliable mechanical gauges to make way for MFD's at the helm one day.Ideally the module would have inputs where I could bridge off the mechical gauge signals to collect the DD and Alison Transmission sensor inputs. Yachtd and some other companys make a number of gateway adapters to take conforming modern engine data and put it up on NEMA-0183, N2K, or WiFi networks... Buth these are 40 year-old engines... We have to collect the sensor data first from each engine room. Heck- I'd want to install one on the old Onan MDJx Generator too.This product probably exists in the industrial control industry sector somewhere...haven't discovered it through web searches yet.Thanks all. Lisa and I are working on rebedding the flybridge this weekend. Wish us luck.Cap't Chuck1978 53MY