Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Re: 2018 Northeast Rendezvous

Sounds like a great time as usual. I opted for an offshore tuna trip instead, but as it turned out, I didn't make that run either...

20180728_182931.jpg
    20180729_121409.jpg
    20180729_121920.jpg
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Bummer.

And I was disappointed by fuel problems. By comparison, my issues are minor.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

An incredible time! Incredible friends old and new!

Thanks to everyone for a GREAT weekend; we really have become family over the years!

Sadly some who have been here in the past are no longer with us but we remember them all!

Looking forward to Block Island in 2019!

Scott, Krush and Randy make your plans!

Talking Re: 2018 Northeast Rendezvous

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    An incredible time! Incredible friends old and new!

Thanks to everyone for a GREAT weekend; we really have become family over the years!

Sadly some who have been here in the past are no longer with us but we remember them all!

Looking forward to Block Island in 2019!

Scott, Krush and Randy make your plans!
    What am I, chopped liver? No more fresh eggs for you Nick

So Jim you have the chickens in the anchor locker or a spare state room?

It was a Great weekend as always and it was Nice to meet some new members and the return of Bandit with new owners. The amount of food choice's was just over the top and you couldn't even get through half of them.
    Thanks for the cake Nick and taking care of everything I think you will do great next year also

Looking forward to B.I next year I will go make sure it still there next week

Dan
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

7. Re: 2018 Northeast Rendezvous

Eric
    1972 Uniflite Salty Dog "Sharon Jean"

https://72saltydog.shutterfly.com/

Preceded by a 1967 Hatteras 34C

Cool Re: 2018 Northeast Rendezvous

Too all our new friends ... thank you so very much for the wonderful welcome! So glad Dan filled us in with some of the pertinent history on BANDIT which I knew little about. Great pool time; non-stop mudslides! Thank you for those and all the nice comments about BANDIT! So ... I see someone mentioned Block Island in 2019. Is that locked in? If so, is there a time slot being considered? If any of you all get to Southport, NC area ... we have guest rooms at our home in St James Plantation!

Al & Claudia Rose
    M/V Bandit

It was great to meet you and your wife and see the Bandit again as well.

An ad hoc committee was formed and it was determined to set the time and location as August 2-4, 2019 at Payne's Dock, Block Island.

Mark your calendars!
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

It was so great nearly everybody being together on the famous E dock! I had one of the best times in the past 9 or so Rendezvous as a result. I'm usually stuck sticking around boat due to swarm of young kids on board, but because party was right off the port stern…. and an understanding wife, much oversight alleviated. What a group of kindred spirits, half the boats from 1960’s, the rest pretty much early 1970’s. This year was a fantastic turnout, including the return of Bandit and her new owners who are really Great people. Nifty how a forum tucked off in the corner of the internet can bring such lasting friendships.