Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Owner Lookup

Owner Lookup

Does anyone know how to look up the owner of a boat. I looked on the USCG Site and I can't seem to find the boat. The Hailing port is Norman OK. The name of the boat is called "Sooner Justice" with OU in between Sooner and Justice. It's a mid size Formula express boat. Any help is appreciated. Even the link would be great.

Thank You

Tony

Re: Owner Lookup

If you search "documentedvesselsearchbyname" you will get the link to the USCG's search by name service site. Just fill in the name in the box. I put in the name you noted and found nothing (I found mine boat using the site so it is working). It's quite possible that the vessel is State Registered rather than Federally Documented. If so it would not show on this site.

this is the only site i know of, but there may be others.
    if you enter the name sooner at the site below you get a few hits in norman OK.

http://www.st.nmfs.noaa.gov/coast-gu...l-search/index
    Last edited by oldboat; 10-19-2017 at 08:17 PM.

I tried looking it up but didn’t see it. Keep trying my eye sight isn’t what it use to be. lol
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Must be state because it's not showing up. I'll have to check that. Thanks Tony