Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Yamaha Outboard Motors

Not sure if this is considered a commercial post or not, but I want to extend a courtesy to all the members and their friends.

If any one needs a Yamaha Outboard Motor, or Outboard Motor Parts and or Accessories let me know. I can get you what ever you need at DEALER INVOICE PRICE!

I know members are always on the look out for a good deal, so if your needing anything from Yamaha Marine I'm more then happy to help.

Thanks

Tony

Re: Yamaha Outboard Motors

Very nice offer - Thank You. Hate to start off with the impossible, but I would Love a Yamaha 15 HP 2-stroke for my dink. Don't think they make them anymore or at sell in the states, but thought I'd throw it out there.

Re: Yamaha Outboard Motors

Quote Originally Posted by sgharford View Post
    Very nice offer - Thank You. Hate to start off with the impossible, but I would Love a Yamaha 15 HP 2-stroke for my dink. Don't think they make them anymore or at sell in the states, but thought I'd throw it out there.
    Unfortunately Yamaha no longer sells the 15HP Two Stroke in the US. I do believe they offer it in other countries but not here. That being said the new four strokes Yamaha is producing are much lighter and have more torque then in the past.

I personally had a 2005 15hp Two stroke and sold it last year to buy the new 2017 F25HP which only weighs 126lbs. I like it much better, smoother, and in performance testing against Yamahas own 25hp two stroke it was faster out of the hole and on the top end while burning much less fuel. Super quiet also. The 20hp is only 111lbs, and the 15hp is basically the same as the 20hp. Anyway hope that helps. Sorry I cant help with a 15.

Tony