Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Great Article - A "Must Read" for all Fisherman's Wives

Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Re: Great Article - A "Must Read" for all Fisherman's Wives

Love it!! While I'm not as obsessive as the guy in the article, I am definitely VERY fortunate that my wife supports 'most' of the things I do in the name of getting on the water!

I will say that my 'habit' or 'addiction' has changed over the years as the family has grown and a little one was introduced. Now pretty much everything I do outdoors, whether it be hunting or fishing, etc. is centered around one lucky 13yr old boy! He has no clue how fortunate he really is!! And I love every minute of it!!

I don't fish at all, and only allow fishing from my boat once a year.

But I feel strongly about boats and boating! I have often wondered when I will crash my truck when passing some sights of the water, marinas, or boats.

If your passionate about something your spouse should support it, thank God mine does!
    Last edited by Glory; 10-17-2017 at 07:11 PM. Reason: error
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

Thanks for the share.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Nice fiction piece.
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

Truth be known, my wife could have written it. She read it and pretty much laughed out loud (really, not "LOL"). As I write this, I'm at my store with her preparing to head offshore tomorrow evening thru Monday morning. She just rolls her eyes and says "good luck, have fun".
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau