Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kvh antenna

Kvh antenna

I just took the kvh off my boat it is a M5 if someone wants it its yours for the freight. In working condition
    i just tired of the Direct tv bill. The M5 will not receive HD be aware there are still a lot of chanels that broadcast in both HD And analog.
    Let me know.
    Tim

Re: Kvh antenna

Don't forget the wall plate with the interface port. You need that to set it up.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Hello Tim, if its a complete setup with all the wiring I would definitely take it off your hands. I do realize that I will need to get a receiver. Get a shipping price and PM me.

Thanks
    Walt Hoover

Quote Originally Posted by whoover View Post
    Hello Tim, if its a complete setup with all the wiring I would definitely take it off your hands. I do realize that I will need to get a receiver. Get a shipping price and PM me.

Thanks
    Walt Hoover
    where am i shipping it to? The thing is in Morehead city i will ship from there. Be the weekend before i get back .

Things u should know.
    1.only Direct TV will work with the thing as i know
    2. channels may be be plentiful now but be ware they will be less and less as time moves on.
    3. Check your locals they may only broadcast on HD if so you will not pick them up.
    4. If you like the local sports College ball good luck usually the locals carry it sometime ESPN.
    5. where i live we have NC State, Wakeforest, Carolina and Duke I could not watch any of it all locals
    are HD and ESPN is HD paying 140$ or there about per month was stupid. I purchase a shakespear antenna
    and watch it all for FREE receiving about 32 chanels. Installed a dvd for the girls all happy. I keep my 1600$ per year.
    6. I have never had it to go out but like all DTV customers if it is cloudy or stormy in the heat of the moment
    it will go blank.
    Last edited by Tim Powell; 10-16-2017 at 09:45 AM.

If you still have it I’ll will drive up on Friday or Saturday and pick it up.Will

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Lottie View Post
    If you still have it I’ll will drive up on Friday or Saturday and pick it up.Will
    Walt shot first let me hear from him and i will let you know thats the correct way.

I'll out bid them both and offer a dollar.

Ok I'm just being a wiseguy.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Hi Tim, I sent you a PM with my destination I think. If not My mail box is in Niagara Falls, NY.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    I'll out bid them both and offer a dollar.

Ok I'm just being a wiseguy.
    Surely you could have it if the other falls out sorry Scott had no idea u wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by whoover View Post
    Hi Tim, I sent you a PM with my destination I think. If not My mail box is in Niagara Falls, NY.

Thanks
    returned a pm