My marina has free pump-out service, but you bring your own adapter nozzle, that screws into the deck waste port. Notice the phases below- all neat and orderly- I use Agile planning now you know. Release Trains, Sprints, etc.! I think Agile does not call them Phases, but I digress.

Phase One: West Marine offers to order it in, as they do not stock the nozzles- understandable, since limited demand. But to "save money", I decline to order one.

Thinking I am old (true) and smart (not so much), I call up ole' reliable JamesTown Distributors to order the nozzle. There are only two sizes 1) 1 1/2 and 2) 1 7/8. What could go wrong and I got a live person at the other end- very personable. I confirm "1 7/8's"! Good to go

Few days later, my nozzle appears at my doorstep. Cool. I open it up...sheesh "1 1/2". I call JamesTown, all disgruntled, and ask to send it back. No, do not want to order another. They are very polite and send a confirming email for returning it.

Phase Two: So now, pride fully swallowed, I drop in on W. Marine. Order in person I do! Correct size!

Four days later...here is the box- hurray. Ahhh..."1 1/2". Same exact brand Dematic, as JamesTown, packaged with an identical SeaLand brand nozzle inside. - I think they are the only nozzle maker in the world- they have this market cornered!

So now I have two to return. I think they must share the same fullment service - wouldn't be a bit surprised if they do.

Phase Three: So now for an adventure- I will place a third order. I am a persistent person, plus I am motivated- I have a waste tank filling up!!

More later....