Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

WTB whaler 130 supersport cradle, lifting bar, harness, etc

I'm looking to buy any of the parts that will help move my 2015 130 supersport from the water and safely land it on my foredeck. PM please if you have any of this or know where to purchase it. Thank you.

Re: WTB whaler 130 supersport cradle, lifting bar, harness, etc

Bumping this up after a month. I can fabricate my own cradle for the foredeck if someone has a hull shape diagram.

Hello, I was just wondering if you checked the continuous wave site. It is a whaler forum and someone there may have drawings or measurements that you can use. I was able to get drawings from there to redo the interior on my old 13 sport into a super sport.

Walt Hoover

Quote Originally Posted by oceanjake View Post
    Bumping this up after a month. I can fabricate my own cradle for the foredeck if someone has a hull shape diagram.
    Basically, it's pipe stock stiffened by flat plate, welded together, underside flat stock ears added to each end for shackles, and a series of holes in the top plate to allow you to adjust for a level lift from a single point.

The metal will handle the load. You can build it from stainless or aluminum, but add beef to the aluminum, and keep you holes set back from the edge. Aluminum, run your top plate full length for safety.
    Last edited by rtrafford; 10-10-2017 at 12:56 PM.