Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

41 Hatteras Stunning

Mixed emotions!!! I have been the custodian of her for the past several years and love this boat. Admiral would like a bigger boat to spend more time living aboard and as much as I hate to think about selling her it may be time. She is the Old Hambone IV and if you thought she was pretty then take a look now.
    Located in Wilmington ,NC.

SEAHORSE V $129,000
    Specs
    Stunning 1967/2003 Custom Total Re-fitted Re-powered 41 Hatteras convertible.
    LOA: 42’2″
    Beam: 14′
    Draft: 3’6″
    Boat stripped down to stringers and 2003 and completely rebuilt to Bristol condition with new interior, new electric, new air, new plumbing, new helm, new outriggers, new rod holders, new tower, upper and lower stations backspace, etc., costing in excess of over $400,000.
    Custom Tom Slane 41 Hatteras Bridge
    Custom teak transom
    600 gallon fuel tanks, tremendous range
    Completely redone custom interior, with teak throughout
    Custom foam cored salon sole and cockpit sole
    Teak and holly decks
    No rot, no wood.
    All stringers of aft deck and engine room replaced with fiberglass box tubing, aft deck and salon deck foam core lifetime material.
    Custom Penske Board teak composite forward cockpit bulkhead and salon entry door
    2003 Sunshine Welding anodized aluminum tuna tower with full controls
    Massive cockpit fish box with cold plate and macerator makes salt water slush ice
    Ice Maker
    Custom teak table
    Spare wheels reconditioned
    Saltwater washdown
    Freshwater washdown
    Full galley with stove, microwave, refrigerator and sink
    Lee triple spreader outriggers and center outrigger
    Aft Bridge handrail with five rod holders
    Aft Bridge sole handrail with six rod holders
    Two port and to starboard aft leg/cockpit rod holders
    Six man liferaft
    Electronics:
    Simrad autopilot
    Sirius radio and speakers
    LED undewater lights
    Furuno Nav Net GPS 10” screen Sirius weather, color bottom machine and 72 mile range radar with tower, 7 inch screen
    Simrad sea temperature gauge
    2 AC units with SMX II Digital Controls
    Power:
    Two Caterpillar 3126 A,420 HP 2003, mechanical diesel engines with 1000 hours since new
    22 Knots cruise at 2400 RPM tops out at 2850RPM I run her easy and she burns 26 GPH
    Oil samples every oil change always perfect.
    Westerbeke 10kw generator 1200hrs
    Dripless shaft seals
    All pumps alarmed including separate high water bilge alarms.

Recent upgrades:
    New cockpit bolsters 2016
    New fly bridge cushions 2017
    No Skid bow cockpit and fly bridge 2017
    New A/C forward 2015
    New spray rails 2016
    Salt water wash down pump 2016
    Pessure fresh water pump 2016
    Fly bridge cover replaced 2015
    Tower control cover 2015
    Teak transom stripped and refinished with 26 coats of All Wood clear urethane 2017
    Salon bulk head refinished 26 coats All Wood clear urethane 2017
    Boat is absolutely turn key.
    Boat has been upgraded with an open check book. Everything works and all she needs is a new owner. Moving up to a bigger Hatteras.

Very responsive, easy to handle vessel with impressive cruise speed and range.
    Vessel has been maintained with an open checkbook.
    Boat is a stunner, generates lots of attention at the dock.
    Contact owner 516/606-3460
    Fiorentin4@aol.com

http://41hatterasforsale.com/
    This link has quite a few photos when I bought her. Helps to get an idea of interior.
    Always have trouble posting photos on this site but will try some current ones or e mail me and I will e mail over as many as you would like.

Last edited by Sea Horse; 09-04-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Re: 41 Hatteras Stunning

Wow, beautiful, pride of ownership
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Re: 41 Hatteras Stunning BOAT SOLD!!!!

She’s sold !!!!! Headed to Ocean City to fish this spring.

What are you moving up to?

I went from a 41c to a 45c. Felt like twice the boat. Then bought a 65c, and had both for about 6 months until the 45 sold. I loved that 45, very easy to operate and a nice raft up boat, and very good at raising fish. I used both until she sold.

However, The 65 is the bomb. I was nervous about the size, but she is very easy to maneuver, just think a little further ahead. I love this boat. I now cruise as much as go off shore.

Good luck with your journey'

Tim

Thumbs up Re: 41 Hatteras Stunning

Looking for a 52 or 53 C Hatteras. Wife informed me last summer we need a bigger boat. Kids grown still enjoy time with us when we travel , Montauk Point summer six to eight weeks Bahamas or Florida three months winter.Daughters grew up on boats fishing and dock rats. Now grown with their own kids. As long as they wish to spend time wherever we are I’ll buy a bigger one .

Good luck. Your 41 was beautiful. Post pics of your new baby when you get her.

Tim

Your wife informed you that you all need a bigger boat?

Have you got any idea how fortunate you are to be married to this woman? She is a paragon of virtue. You lucky man, you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Horse View Post
    Looking for a 52 or 53 C Hatteras. Wife informed me last summer we need a bigger boat. Kids grown still enjoy time with us when we travel , Montauk Point summer six to eight weeks Bahamas or Florida three months winter.Daughters grew up on boats fishing and dock rats. Now grown with their own kids. As long as they wish to spend time wherever we are I’ll buy a bigger one .
    Sounds like perfect reasoning. "The family that boats together stays together"

Walt

howmanygphattrollingspeed