Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 3645 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast

Thread: Morning funny

Re: Morning funny

New condos coming to a neighborhood near you
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Good one.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

A ventriloquist is touring Norway and puts on a show in a small fishing town.

With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes.
    Suddenly, a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting,

"I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype Norwegian blonde women that way? What does the colour of a woman's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? Its men like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as people. Its people like you that make others think that all blondes are dumb! You and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general, pathetically all in the name of humour!"

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde interrupts yelling,

"You stay out of this! I'm talking to that little sh!t on your lap."
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bradley View Post
    A ventriloquist is touring Norway and puts on a show in a small fishing town.

With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes.
    Suddenly, a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting,

"I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype Norwegian blonde women that way? What does the colour of a woman's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? Its men like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as people. Its people like you that make others think that all blondes are dumb! You and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general, pathetically all in the name of humour!"

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde interrupts yelling,

"You stay out of this! I'm talking to that little sh!t on your lap."

Perfect. Lol
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Well not here yet.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California