Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 3599 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast

Thread: Morning funny

Re: Morning funny

I feel it every morning.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I feel the pain.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

We’ve all see that look.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    I’ve been on that road.
    In Ketchikan we say the only people driving in a straight line are the drunks.

Just can’t let her in.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Something to look forward to.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

To funny
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Sounds like my Monday
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

OK, so its not a meme, but...

While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head.

Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful women who asked, "Are you okay?"

As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for...

"I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.

She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”

"That's nice of you," I answered, but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!

"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better, but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, while unbuttoning her blouse exposing the most beautiful set of boobs I’ve ever seen. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Still in the ditch with my bike I guess."
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    I can read this can you?

Anyone who's ever worked in sales can. (Helps to know what's on the customer's desk.)
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau