Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Rosenthol and other 36 owners Help

Whale makes a shower sump kit with automatic sensor. It's a diaphragm pump that connects directly to the drain. I'm putting one in....when I get to it lol http://www.whalepumps.com/
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

While we're on the subject... as I said all of this stuff is missing on my boat. Does anybody have an original or similar to original installation that they have a picture of so I can get an idea of how Hatteras did it?

I'm sure I can sort it out myself, but I usually find the closer to original the better things tend to work.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

If one Isnt posted before Friday, I'll shoot a pic

Heres the sump of my '88 55c. Both showers drain here then bilge send overboard---> mounted in fwd stateroom bilge

So it's a separate box mounted in the bilge. I guess I can just use one of the Rule or Whale sump/pump kits once I sort out which hose is which.

Do any of your A/C condensers drain to it? I think the forward A/C on the 36 was supposed to go into the shower sump instead of the bilge.

Thanks for the pic. I appreciate your taking the time.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375