Hey Hatteras Folks,I'm not a Hatteras owner; I'm actually a sailor. We're a beautiful 40+ year old, 51 foot cold molded cutter. I'm posting here because I understand more than a few of you might also be proud owners of 32 volt electrical systems.We just finished converting the last of our systems to 12 volt, and we have a nice collection of perfectly functional 32 volt components. We're not looking to make much more than beer money on any of the stuff, a little something for the cruising kitty at most. Just make a reasonable offer, we'll most likely accept (freight will probably cost you more).The following is a more of less complete list of what we have (all 32 volt):Heart 1200 watt inverter/chargerIdeal windlass motorFour (4) general purpose electric motors (they were running water maker, hookah, and refrigeration, amperage unknown)Three (3) Newmar 32v to 12v transformers of various ampsSeveral Rule bilge pumps (2000 GPH I think, at least one NIB)If I can figure out how, I'll post some pics, too. At the very least I'll send photos directly on request. Thanks. Jon