Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

120v Princess 3 Burner Stove and Oven

Working take out. New burners on top. Oven works great. Located in CT. Prefer pickup - shipping would be difficult. Make me a fair offer and its yours.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Re: 120v Princess 3 Burner Stove and Oven

Like pink floyd said.

Wish you were here.

Too much to ship. Mines old and starting to need work.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Not to derail, but as I was thinking about picking up Stove I realized it just one of the burners on mine sometimes does not get very hot. I googled parts and found this site http://www.suremarineservice.com/Sea...-and-3342.aspx

What I found interesting is that it appears the right front burner is rated for 1100 watts while the other 2 are 550 watts. Do you think that's more amperage getting pumped into that burner or is the burning element itself different? All 3 look the same to me on boat.

I calculated that I could use 2 1100 watt burners without any problem. The real issue on these stoves is that you just cannot fit large pots and pans on the burners. They are just too small. I changed all mine to the 1100 watt so I could use two at a time if needed.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Like pink floyd said.

Wish you were here.

Too much to ship. Mines old and starting to need work.
    Strap on a palette and truck it should not be bad LIKE YOU ARE BROKE CHAULK IT UP TO I NEED

i sent you a pm
    thanks mark
    1968 41c 671n's "lisaann"
    1985 21 superboat 250 merc
    1979 20' seacraft 150 johnny
    1994 10' caribe 25 merc

Stove still available?. If so to save time, text me at 570-575-0902. Thanks Steve (Risctaker)
    Steve (Risctaker)
    1976 53 MY SOLD
    swanie2017@outlook.com

This is strange. Post shows a response by risctaker at 10:44 today, but there is no new reply in the thread. Anyway, its still for sale if anyone is interested.

OK, now that I replied, here it is. Weird...

Hi, Is this stove/oven still available?

Yes. Located in CT.