Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

120v Princess 3 Burner Stove and Oven

Working take out. New burners on top. Oven works great. Located in CT. Prefer pickup - shipping would be difficult. Make me a fair offer and its yours.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Re: 120v Princess 3 Burner Stove and Oven

Like pink floyd said.

Wish you were here.

Too much to ship. Mines old and starting to need work.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Not to derail, but as I was thinking about picking up Stove I realized it just one of the burners on mine sometimes does not get very hot. I googled parts and found this site http://www.suremarineservice.com/Sea...-and-3342.aspx

What I found interesting is that it appears the right front burner is rated for 1100 watts while the other 2 are 550 watts. Do you think that's more amperage getting pumped into that burner or is the burning element itself different? All 3 look the same to me on boat.

I calculated that I could use 2 1100 watt burners without any problem. The real issue on these stoves is that you just cannot fit large pots and pans on the burners. They are just too small. I changed all mine to the 1100 watt so I could use two at a time if needed.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bradley View Post
    Working take out. New burners on top. Oven works great. Located in CT. Prefer pickup - shipping would be difficult. Make me a fair offer and its yours.
    Would it be possible to post a couple pics?
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

Quote Originally Posted by spartonboat1 View Post
    Would it be possible to post a couple pics?
    Bob: My wife is asking me to step up my efforts to acquire your stove, if it is in good working order and in decent condition.

CALL MY CELL at: 616-309-0477 Quincy

In what city in CT is the stove located?
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

Sorry for the delayed response. Been fishing. Stove is in Beacon Falls, CT. 10 min south of Waterbury on Rt. 8. I'll try to take some pics and text them to you if you pm me your cell #.

Edit. Oops. Just saw that is your cell. I'll take some shots and get them to you.

I just texted you some pics.

Still Available.

20170825_110919.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Bob Bradley; 01-31-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Like pink floyd said.

Wish you were here.

Too much to ship. Mines old and starting to need work.
    Strap on a palette and truck it should not be bad LIKE YOU ARE BROKE CHAULK IT UP TO I NEED