Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: 1995 48' Motor Yacht - For Sale

That's some resume. What do you do with so many boats? Where do you even keep them all? I guess a guy with your background owns a few marinas too.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

If I had that kind of money I’d own a 100 plus mega yacht. God bless you.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by wwgilman View Post
    i I have owned every model Hatteras ever built up to the 75.thats a lot of boats since I personally was introduced to Hatteras by Willis Shane salesman. I have also owned Grand Banks, Selene, Ocean, Luhrs, and custom built down east cruisers. I have spent my life associated with waterfront projects including the building of Hotels Resorts and Marinias. I have built and owned 1200 dry stack Marinias. I have been a retailer for multiple boat company’s including Barbour, GlasSpar, MFG, Rankin, and others that no longer exist. I have been instrumental in starting boat manufactureing at Grady White. I have owned a boat for 75 years and will own one when I cross the bar. When I make that final cruise it will be to distribute my ashes on the sea I love. Water has been my the focus of my entire life. As for your cryptic comment. Please find something to do with yourself more interesting than minding other people’s business. I do have an honest interest in the 48 Hatt and an looking for that model with cat engines. That between the Hatt owner offering to sell his boat and me wanting to buy it!!!

be
    So what's the difference between the 60gt and the 60 c series 'll?

Do you like the motoryacht or convertible layouts?

What was so special about the 46 over the 45 (non HP)?

Did you ever compare the 41yf and tbe 41c series 1?

So many questions for you. Since you've owned over 100 hatterases you should probably be in their hall of fame.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    If I had that kind of money I’d own a 100 plus mega yacht. God bless you.
    Stay south of 90 on the tonnage.

I couldn't help myself because after Mr Gilman's comment to the other member who made an uncalled-for and snide remark about him; if you Google Mr. Gilman (WW Gilman) and take the time to search about him, you will see that he is NOT poking smoke up anyone's shirt.

He's the real deal.

Don't really know why anyone on here would snark another poster unless provoked. We're all assholes with bad spending habits that should be Baker Acted for our passions.

I am surprised that Mr Gilman or Gilman Yachts would bother with an old Hatteras.......

Yes Mr. Rtrafford, it's kind of like the guy who said: "I spent most of my money on boats, booze and women. The rest I have wasted."

LOL

I think the point is that all of Mr. Gilman's posts are looking to buy a boat, or trade it for property. While they are couched in terms of purchase for personal use nobody buys a hundred boats for personal use. So he's using the site for commercial purposes and contributing nothing to the content of the site. I'm pretty sure this is a violation of the TOS.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Quote Originally Posted by rtrafford View Post
    We're all assholes with bad spending habits that should be Baker Acted for our passions.
    HEY! OK, well, maybe a little bit. A lot actually. OK......SHHHHH!
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay