Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Hyltonian"

"Hyltonian"

Those of you with time on your hands and nothing to do with it, which describes a few of us, might want to look at Bluewater Yachts site and view the Tiffany Yacht convertible they have listed for sale, called "Hyltonian"

Words fail me (actually they don't, but I suspect far more entertaining words will be posted by those who see the boat)

I will admit that I'd like to have the coffee table in my house, but not permanently. It might be fun for a few days, though.

Re: "Hyltonian"

Thanks for sharing, that is one of the most magnificent interiors I have ever seen.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Omg, a pair of 24v71's.....
    And to think a pair of 8v92's almost made me quit boating.
    Definitely the fast lane to being your DD doctor's new best friend.

I've never cared for Tiffany's "look" but they do execute at a very high level.
    Would be an awesome boat with a set of modern engines from MTU or Cat.
    CRICKET
    1966 HAT50C101
    Purchased 1985 12v71Ns
    Repowered 1989 with 8v92TI
    Repowered 2001 with 3406E

Too much fish eye.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

I have seen the boat in person and it looks like it will just fall over to one side or the other . It so tall its got to have stabilizer on it. For that kind of money I would rather have a 70 hatteras sport fish or maybe a Viking.

She's a big girl, isn't she. I thought the interior was completely over the top.

seriously, why the heck can't ya'll post a damn link when referencing something? Is it like doing a treasure hunt on the internet makes the LULz that much better?
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

Absolutely over the top. Jim, I also like that coffee table...Would look good in my man cave.
    Art

Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    seriously, why the heck can't ya'll post a damn link when referencing something? Is it like doing a treasure hunt on the internet makes the LULz that much better?
    What unlimited funding will get you:

http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/i...us/6340688/#i1
    Last edited by Avenger; 08-25-2017 at 04:24 PM.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Hmmm, I never thought of a double high flybridge/lounge on top of a enclosed bridge in a sportfish! Includes elevator, for when I get old! But the real question, does it meet the requirements to be called "raised pilothouse"? LOL!

For all the thought they put in design, the engineroom door in the cockpit stands out as pretty UGLY.

Hailing port says Woodbridge VA. Probably related to the Hytlon family, somehow.

Is it cold molded? Neat that it was built in and stayed around VA.

I love when they do cheezy screen photoshops:

FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381