Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 34 SC for sale

Exclamation 34 SC for sale

Early model 34 foot Hatteras Sport Cruiser. This is a boat hull project boat. It has been completely
    stripped to it bare hull and almost all of the parts worthy of saving were saved. The former owner
    had also purchased many new items (too many to list) for the project that come with the deal.
    I have the original doors and salon wall and also the cabinet doors and Head Floor drain and
    sink all made by Hatteras from Fiberglass. This is one of the first sport fishing boats made of
    all fiberglass and the former owner completed the below decks with a West Marine Barrier
    coat of epoxy.The teak trim and bunks the closet and head are pretty much finished just
    need to be trimmed out with finishing touches and flooring room for a kitchen or double bunks
    below decks starboard. Salon is stripped the engines beds are new and made of aluminum has
    wet exhaust in place as well I have enough part to complete the job. This boat when finished will
    get you out to the big water in style and comfort for the whole family at aa fraction of the cost
    of a new 36 Yellowfin or Intrepid or Sea Vee. One could not buy the resin and fiberglass to build the boat for what I am asking for it. Search the internet and you find only a few for sale and many in sad shape this boat has been under cover in dry docks for over 10 years...
    ....Asking $3995.00 or Best offer currently stored at Hideaway Storage in
    Naples Florida 3584 Progress Avenue go take a look. Storage there is cheap so you could
    take it over. I will take an 80's model El Camino in trade and or 75-80's model
    Chevy Stepside Scottsdale 4x4 in trade
    I will send photos if requested for those with serious inquires only please.
    see craigslist posting https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col...233947202.html
    Phone or text me at 56one 719 435seven
    w.h.j@comcast.netIMG_4479.jpg

Re: 34 SC for sale

Could be a beauty one day! Done right, without the bridge, it would fit right in at the yankee yacht club picnic boat dock.
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381