Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Adios Amigos!

Re: Adios Amigos!

"MikeP has not made any friends yet" now THAT'S funny! Best wishes Mike, thanks for all you've done.

Mike, there's no need to desert your friends just because you sold the boat, and I doubt you are going to forget all the hard earned lessons you can still share with newbies by next week.
    Have fun in the rain!
    "The older I get, the faster I was......."

1979 60C "Ohana" hull# 331

Best of luck, Mike. I will miss your comments.
    Jim Grove, Fanfare 1966 50MY Hull #22 (Delivered Jan. 7, 1966)

"LIFE IS JUST ONE DAMNED THING AFTER ANOTHER." Frank Ward O'Malley, Journalist, Playwright 1875-1932

Quote Originally Posted by luckydave215 View Post
    Mike, there's no need to desert your friends just because you sold the boat, and I doubt you are going to forget all the hard earned lessons you can still share with newbies by next week.
    Have fun in the rain!

I agree. And I'll bet you can't stay away from this place completely. Best of luck and Keep in touch.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by wpc691 View Post
    Mike, I've learned a lot from your informative posts. Thanks, and best of luck.
    Same here, you have made great contributions to this veritable encyclopedia of classic Hatteras. Thank you, and best of luck. There is actually a nice library in Bath with internet access, so you can keep up with the forum :-)
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Wish you The Best MikeP! You are truly one of the Godfathers on this site and I've received much great advice from you over the past 10 years that I am truly appreciative of. Goodbye but not farewell - Scott

Good luck, Mike. I hope the language barrier isn't a problem.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Mike I hope the best for you and yours.
    You have been among the best "posters" on what is a great forum.
    When I was looking for my Hatt (Fred's 43 Finalee) many, many times I found myself learning from what you had written others.
    Many thanks for everything, and hope you are drawn back to the family soon.

dgltrader

dave

La Dolce Vita 43 DC

All the best Mike and family - I've really appreciated your willingness to share information and knowledge. You've set a great example for all of us to follow in maintaining our boats.Thanks,Mike48 LRC

Mike,

Best of luck to you in your new life. I've always appreciated your sage advice. You will be missed.
    Bill Root, USCG 100 Ton Master, Near Coastal
    MV BUFFALO GAL
    1988 54' MY