Or maybe I should I say, "Cheerio!" (Since we're buying a house in Bath, UK.)

The new owners are moving aboard next week; we have just finished packing two vehicles full of boat stuff. Took all day (Where the F$%& did all this S%#T come from?) but we are now relaxing for our last night aboard, driving to San Antonio by way of Atlanta (overnight stop to visit family) first thing tomorrow.

Again, huge kudos to Eric Horst/Bayport Yachts who basically sold the boat in one day.

This forum has been great! Like everyone else who had never owned a Hatt until they did, I didn't know anything about them except by reputation when we started trying to learn and ran across the site in it's previous version back in the ancient days of the early 'oughts."

This forum has been supremely helpful and most informative and I'm sure it will continue to be that way for current Hatt owners and folks that are looking to buy one of these great boats. FWIW, the new owners currently plan to take Brigadoon up the Potomac and live aboard at Capital Marina in DC. So if anyone on the forum lives/works in DC, you might run across the boat there.

Best of luck to all!