Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adios Amigos!

Adios Amigos!

Or maybe I should I say, "Cheerio!" (Since we're buying a house in Bath, UK.)

The new owners are moving aboard next week; we have just finished packing two vehicles full of boat stuff. Took all day (Where the F$%& did all this S%#T come from?) but we are now relaxing for our last night aboard, driving to San Antonio by way of Atlanta (overnight stop to visit family) first thing tomorrow.

Again, huge kudos to Eric Horst/Bayport Yachts who basically sold the boat in one day.

This forum has been great! Like everyone else who had never owned a Hatt until they did, I didn't know anything about them except by reputation when we started trying to learn and ran across the site in it's previous version back in the ancient days of the early 'oughts."

This forum has been supremely helpful and most informative and I'm sure it will continue to be that way for current Hatt owners and folks that are looking to buy one of these great boats. FWIW, the new owners currently plan to take Brigadoon up the Potomac and live aboard at Capital Marina in DC. So if anyone on the forum lives/works in DC, you might run across the boat there.

Best of luck to all!
    Mike P
    San Miguel de Allende, Mexico; Kent Island MD; San Antonio TX
    1980 53MY "Brigadoon"

Re: Adios Amigos!

Mike, Best of luck to you and your admiral. Stay in touch, visit the forum sometimes.

Bobk

Congratulations mike and good luck !
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Best of luck and thanks for all the contributions.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Good luck and best wishes. Your advice will be missed.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Best wishes mike on your new adventures.
    Pete. 1980 53 my. #575

Mike, It was a pleasure to get to know you and your bride over the years. You were both wonderful to do business with and I wish you all the best in your new adventure. Cheers!
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

It's been an interesting journey. I wish you and the admiral the best of luck with the new venture and I hope you'll check in with us once in a while. In the language of the Isles: Cheerio old chap!
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

I'm interested in the new chapter and wish you all the best, but I'm sure going to miss hanging out with you guys.

Mike, I've learned a lot from your informative posts. Thanks, and best of luck.
    Mike Peters, 1985 43MY, Cat 3208T, Blue Bayou; 2011 Key West 246BR, F250, Baby Blue; Punta Gorda FL