Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

For sale: Two Marineair condenser units 16k & 12k unused

I would like to sell, or trade, two Marine Air Turbovap design air handlers model numbers E12FD/1 and E16FD/1. These units are unused, bagged, bubble wrapped, and boxed since new. No attempted install, just purchased and never used. They will work will R22 or R417 and operate on 120v 60 cycle and digital controls. Looking for $900 each. I will be splitting a 16k system into two 8K banks so if you'd like to trade, I would like to end up with two 8K Turbovaps. Pm me any questions. Thank you. The site wont let me upload pics right now. will get some up asap
    Last edited by bostonhatteras; 04-19-2017 at 08:56 AM.

Re: For sale: Two Marineair condensing units 16k & 12k unused

Three pictures
    Attached Images

More pictures
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bostonhatteras View Post
    I would like to sell, or trade, two Marine Air Turbovap design air handlers model numbers E12FD/1 and E16FD/1. These units are unused, bagged, bubble wrapped, and boxed since new. No attempted install, just purchased and never used. They will work will R22 or R417 and operate on 120v 60 cycle and digital controls. Looking for $900 each. I will be splitting a 16k system into two 8K banks so if you'd like to trade, I would like to end up with two 8K Turbovaps. Pm me any questions. Thank you. The site wont let me upload pics right now. will get some up asap
    Not needed but a very fair price. Should sell quickly. Good luck
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Re: For sale: Two Marineair condenser units 16k & 12k unused

Quote Originally Posted by bostonhatteras View Post
    I am interested in your units. Mostly the 12 but maybe the 16 too. - Jack 703.431.0563

Just replaced a condenser unit for saloon, was pricing out evaps in case but turned out did not need. Yes you should sell these soon as that is a great price!
    James
    53' MY "No Regrets"
    I.O.P, S.C.