Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Gone (Going) Cruising: Anyone Along the Route?

Following orders received from higher authority:

----------
    OPERATIONAL ORDER 19-JUN-2017-1 (Classification: None)

To: B/S Aslan

When in all respects ready for sea on or about 2-Jul-2017, ASLAN is directed to depart St. Johns Yacht Harbor and proceed northward, routing discretionary by SOA, for approximately 7-12 days and thereupon conduct goodwill port visits and vacation exercises--shore leave for embarked personnel is encouraged.

Therefore, Aslan’s berth will be open for slippage as the COTP may deem appropriate during the specified period. COMASLAN will inform the marina of any itinerary changes directed by higher authority at it’s earliest convenience. Previously scheduled events during the above referenced dates (including 4th of July festivities) are cancelled.

--------

Headed up the ICW to Georgetown (area), Wrightsville Beach, possibly Morehead/Beaufort and Pamlico Snd. in no particular hurry or on any schedule. Any of my fellow HOF brethren or sisteren care to meet up for a drink? Private message me.

Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Re: Gone (Going) Cruising: Anyone Along the Route?

I believe your order needs //// on the beginning of each line, and needs to be in all capital letters. Alas, given the navy track record as of late, I fail to understand why one would mimic them.
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    I believe your order needs //// on the beginning of each line, and needs to be in all capital letters. Alas, given the navy track record as of late, I fail to understand why one would mimic them.
    Wasn't that order from the Bolivian Navy? Are they having problems too?

Bobk

Quote Originally Posted by bobk View Post

Bobk
    Have you seen us in the news running into anything????? In Bolivia, we worry less about typos and more about keeping the bridge windows clean.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by racclarkson@gmail.com View Post
    Headed up the ICW to Georgetown (area), Wrightsville Beach, possibly Morehead/Beaufort and Pamlico Snd. in no particular hurry or on any schedule. Any of my fellow HOF brethren or sisteren care to meet up for a drink? Private message me.
    BTW, just started pulling all the ICW shoal and missing marker updates from Chas to Morehead City off of Active Captain and LNM for my cruise book. I think I can print War And Peace on the backsides of all that paper.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by racclarkson@gmail.com View Post
    BTW, just started pulling all the ICW shoal and missing marker updates from Chas to Morehead City off of Active Captain and LNM for my cruise book. I think I can print War And Peace on the backsides of all that paper.
    Robert hope the fan is working If not to your satisfaction. Stop in Morehead and give me a call 919 255 0882 i will give you your freight money back. If it is working to your SATISFACTION and you stop in the Morehead city area a little burbon would not be bad.
    Tim

Robt, Very good plan. Wish you a pleasant trip with no problems... Walt

Quote Originally Posted by bobk View Post

Bobk

I've been all over Bolivia, including Lake Titicaca. I never ran into the navy, though. Of course, this was a long time ago.
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    I've been all over Bolivia, including Lake Titicaca. I never ran into the navy, though. Of course, this was a long time ago.
    It worked! We are leaders in stealth technology.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    Robert hope the fan is working If not to your satisfaction. Stop in Morehead and give me a call 919 255 0882 i will give you your freight money back. If it is working to your SATISFACTION and you stop in the Morehead city area a little burbon would not be bad.Tim
    Tim, it works great. What's your brand? I'll let you know if we make it to Morehead.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC