Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Noflex Digestor

Noflex Digestor

Last week i poured 16 oz container of Noflex Digestor into my holding tank and filled it up with water to 95%full to see if it will work as intended. It was 1/3 full (of s..t) prior to that. Today i re-opened the flange on the top of the holding tank to reseal it and replace the level tube as it was wasted similarly to pickup tube. There was absolutely no smell whatsoever. This stuff really works as advertised. Highly recommended. I have two more 16oz containers that i will be using regularly as per instructions once i empty the tank and start using it as usual. Sells for $28 Canadian here in Vancouver.
    M/V BONAZZA
    1980 Hatteras
    37 Convertible
    Hull# - 405
    Twin DD 6-71NA
    Vancouver, Canada

Re: Noflex Digestor

I viewed their website…sounds like magic! I have to admit their ad copy sounds like the cr@p (NPI) that Peggy Hall puts out re treatment, none of which actually works in my experience.

But if this stuff actually DOES do the job, that's great and I'd certainly give it a try based on your experience.
    Mike P
    San Miguel de Allende, Mexico; Kent Island MD; San Antonio TX
    1980 53MY "Brigadoon"

FYI - looks like it's available on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by eze2bme View Post
    FYI - looks like it's available on Amazon.
    Heck, the Amazon is probably available on Amazon!
    Mike P
    San Miguel de Allende, Mexico; Kent Island MD; San Antonio TX
    1980 53MY "Brigadoon"

Has anyone checked the MSDS?

Bobk

Quote Originally Posted by bobk View Post

Bobk
    If it actually works, you may not want to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by bobk View Post

Bobk
    Her it is:

http://algoma.msdsworld.com/msds/English/34525.pdf
    M/V BONAZZA
    1980 Hatteras
    37 Convertible
    Hull# - 405
    Twin DD 6-71NA
    Vancouver, Canada

Makes sense. Most bacteria in s--t are anaerobes. Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by brico View Post
    Last week i poured 16 oz container of Noflex Digestor into my holding tank and filled it up with water to 95%full to see if it will work as intended. It was 1/3 full (of s..t) prior to that. Today i re-opened the flange on the top of the holding tank to reseal it and replace the level tube as it was wasted similarly to pickup tube. There was absolutely no smell whatsoever. This stuff really works as advertised. Highly recommended. I have two more 16oz containers that i will be using regularly as per instructions once i empty the tank and start using it as usual. Sells for $28 Canadian here in Vancouver.

A 16 oz container will do 1000 liters
    How big is your tank?
    Doing the big treatment first just to clean it to empty sludge buildup is a good idea
    Should sell around $24 and $20 USA Funds

I ordered 4 containers last week. Shocking how quick it works. Not a bit of order. Don't get it on Amazon it sells for 29.00. Buy it direct. If you order 4 you get it for around 16.00. Finally something that does what it says it will do. This and the battery hydration system are the two best things I have put in my 53.