Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1980 55' Hatteras Convertible

Fire sale is over. Price s now $125K. Please note, this is a GALLEY DOWN boat. Two cabins, two heads

Selling my 1980 55' Convertible. She is hull #3 for the new house and bridge look. I've owned her 2 years just got married and we want a bit more boat. She has 12v71TI's, 2200 hours on them and a 20K Northern lights gen set with 4000 hours. She is a galley down boat providing for a huge salon. New bottom job May 2017. 4 blade 32x30 wheels. Electronics include Furuno 36 mile radar, Garmin 7212 plotter and depth sounder, Furuno Fish finder/sounder. Garmin AIS 300 VHF. Factory Fiberglass hardtop with 18 month old enclosure, 1000lb deck hoist and cradle.
    located in Saint Simons Island, Ga. this boat has no outriggers and has never been fished. We run her weekly, cruise at 10 knots, 12 gallons per hour including the gen set. 70 gallons per hour at 18 knots.
    First $125K takes her home. Tons of upgrades. PM me with inquires.

Thanks

Gary
    Attached Images
    Last edited by mykim; 07-16-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Re: 1980 55' Hatteras Convertible

Moved to "BoatS For Sale" section.

Price drop.

Quote Originally Posted by mykim View Post
    Price drop.
    try emailing the picks to me i will try loading them for u

tpw184@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    try emailing the picks to me i will try loading them for u

tpw184@aol.com
    I will, thanks.

Gary

I will, thanks.

Gary
    here is a few
    Attached Images

I will, thanks.

Gary
    three more
    Attached Images

I will, thanks.

Gary
    three more
    Attached Images

Thanks so much Tim.

I have dropped my price to $90K, she needs to go. Please before I start getting the "post pictures" questions, I've tried. And the damn HOF refuses to cooperate. So if your genuinely interested PM me with your email address and I will get them to you. Cash talks.

Selling my 55' Convertible. We're replacing her with a 65'C. It's a 1980, hull #3 for the new house and bridge look. I've owned her 2 years just got married and we want a bit more boat. She has 12v71TI's, 2200 hours on them and a 20K Northern lights gen set with 3700 hours. She is a galley down boat providing for a huge salon. New bottom job May of this year. 4 blade 32x30 wheels. Electronics include Furuno 36 mile radar, Garmin 7212 plotter and depth sounder, Furuno Fish finder/sounder. Garmin AIS 300 VHF. Factory Fiberglass hardtop with 18 month old enclosure, 1000lb deck hoist and cradles.
    Boat is located in Saint Simons Island, Ga. This boat has no outriggers and has never been fished. We run her weekly, cruise at 10 knots, 12 gallons per hour including the gen set. 70 gallons per hour at 18 knots.
    First $90K takes her home. Tons of upgrades. PM me with inquires.

Thanks

Gary

She's still hangin around. Someone needs a 55'C For a very reasonable price. Don't they?