Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1980 55' Hatteras Convertible

Price reduced to $90K. She needs to go NOW. Unable to post pictures HOF will not cooperate. So PM me with your email and I will get them to you ASAP.

Selling my 55' Convertible. We're replacing her with a 65'C. It's a 1980, hull #3 for the new house and bridge look. I've owned her 2 years just got married and we want a bit more boat. She has 12v71TI's, 2200 hours on them and a 20K Northern lights gen set with 3700 hours. She is a galley down boat providing for a huge salon. New bottom job May of this year. 4 blade 32x30 wheels. Electronics include Furuno 36 mile radar, Garmin 7212 plotter and depth sounder, Furuno Fish finder/sounder. Garmin AIS 300 VHF. Factory Fiberglass hardtop with 18 month old enclosure, 1000lb deck hoist and cradles.
    Boat is located in Saint Simons Island, Ga. This boat has no outriggers and has never been fished. We run her weekly, cruise at 10 knots, 12 gallons per hour including the gen set. 70 gallons per hour at 18 knots.

Thanks

Gary
    Last edited by mykim; 07-08-2017 at 06:59 PM.