Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1985 45c

1985 45c

My 1985 45c is back on the market on Yacht World if anyone has a friend interested in a great classic. It is a brokered boat, so I am not sure what is allowed to be posted here.

She is named Sabbatical in New Smyrna Beach Fl. I can answer questions and show the boat, or contact the broker directly. He is also my friend and neighbor, so no worries on his part.

Have a great weekend all,
    Tim

Re: 1985 45c

You can post information about your own boat, but we don't allow commercial ads. I think, though, that you could post a description and photos of your own boat and your contact information.

Tim, I searched yacht world and didn't see the ad, do you have a link

Eric,

You have already seen my boat. It is Sabbatical in Daytona Beach. I just looked on line and the boat is not listed at this time. I guess John (the broker) has taken it off for awhile. It is still for sale, but again not on Yacht World at this time.

Hope your quest for a Hatteras goes well, they are grand boats.

Have a great week,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Tales View Post
    Eric,

You have already seen my boat. It is Sabbatical in Daytona Beach. I just looked on line and the boat is not listed at this time. I guess John (the broker) has taken it off for awhile. It is still for sale, but again not on Yacht World at this time.

Hope your quest for a Hatteras goes well, they are grand boats.

Have a great week,
    Tim
    I realized I had seen your boat Tim and bummed we couldn't get things finished but like you've said "there's someone out there that already knows that's there boat" so that person will come along. She is definitely a looker, as I'm sure you're 65 will become.
    We are under contract and going to survey on the 55' in St Augustine. Assuming survey is favorable, we'll take ownership first week of July
    Attachment 22709

Hello, good luck with Reel Dreamz. I looked at it in February and liked it. The admiral loved the large salon. Overall I found the boat to be pretty clean and in very nice condition. If I had wanted to be a two boat owner I'm sure I would have put an offer in that day. If mine were to sell this summer I said I would surely go and look again but as it stands I will have to settle to have loved and lost.
    Best of luck with it,
    Walt Hoover

The 45c has been sold for asking price. Real nice couple here in the Daytona Beach area, and the boat will stay.

I suggested this site for info, support and friendship, so hopefully he will introduce himself, and dive in with questions and/or info on his dealings with a new to him Hatteras Yacht.

Thanks to all who contacted me privately with support, questions, and suggestions, you are a great crowd who are fast becoming friends.

Have a blessed weekend,
    Tim
    Fish Tales 65c

Glad you are still a Hatteras owner. No one needs two boats, even if they think they do,

Yes, ask him to sign up over here and post some photos when he gets a chance.

Congrats Tim, now post up some more pics of that 65. I know what kind of upgrades you're capable of and this forum could definitely use your ideas

Started on the interior, pumps and mechanicals, and on paint prep for next year's paint job. Not too much to see on pics yet. Also started on the Hatteras rod holders as stated earlier. As soon as I get something completed worthy of pics, I will post some.

And Jim, The 2 Hatteras boat club is a great club to belong to for a short time. However, it is great to no longer be a member. To the other club members, good luck getting out as well.

Have a great weekend,
    Tim