Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Naiad 252 Stabiliser Parts for Sale

Naiad Stabilser 252 System for Sale from 1985 61MY
    Hello. This ad was was posted some time back but a potential sale did not eventuate. The parts are still available but be junked in the next couple of weeks if they can not be sold.

Everything thats available for sale is now disconnected/unmounted from the boat.

New Vetus stabiliser system is being installed an two weeks time.

For sale I have:

Original Naiad 252 system including:

- Oil filter and tank with solenoid valves and Gyro in place.
    - 2 x Original fins for 1985 61MY with shafts in place
    - 2 x Hydraulic rams
    - 2 x control panels (can not remove the wiring)
    - Original Naiad Manual if required.

US$750 the lot plus $200 for marina labour and purchase of a pallet. I will not separate parts and it all has to go in one lot.

We are located in Sydney so can put everything on a pallet and to a friendly freight forwarding company that my own business deals with. Airfreight for everything back to USA is about US$1400 or so from the last time it was quoted to East Coast USA. You would deal direct with the freight company.

History.... Previous Previous owner has stabilisers working fine in 2010, but Previous owner did not service the seals and there was a slow leak which damaged the internal fittings in about 2013. Only the rams, and ram's solenoids (on top of wooden block) are serviceable. Bearing races, bearing carriers, internal skin fittings all need to be replaced when reinstalling.

I am keeping the 12v71 hydraulic pump as it can be used on the new Vetus system.

Sale is as is where is and with all faults. I will dispose of the parts in late June as boat is on slip for new stabiliser installation.

If you need them, please make contact.

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg
    Last edited by scottinsydney; 06-06-2017 at 12:38 AM.

Re: Naiad 252 Stabiliser Parts for Sale

Still available ?

Re: Naiad 252 Stabiliser Parts for Sale

Sorry it all went in the rubbish bin about 2 months ago.