Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Post Engine room ladder needed for 60'sf

I'm trying to find a four step engine room ladder for my 60'sportfisherman for sale. I have been restoring this vessel for some time now and would appreciate a little help with some original parts if anyone wants to sell. This is my first attempt to purchase anything as I am a new member. Please excuse any mistakes as I navigate through this procedure thanks

Re: Engine room ladder needed for 60'sf

Can't help you with the ladder but welcome to the forum. Good luck with your project you came to the right place.
    Pete. 1980 53 my. #575

Welcome. This is a great site. Lots of good people willing to help. Good luck with your search.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Give rusty Ron's a shout, see if they have anything. I'm not sure they ship but if they have one I can arrange to get it to you

(252) 726-5706

Thank you all for a very warm welcome and the lead. I will be calling in the morning as I just arrived back in town. I know now help is just a few keys away and I appreciate the rapid responses!

I spoke to rusty rons this morning super nice and friendly people, but unfortunately nothing available in her inventory. I will continue the search

there may be a 52c in Charleston that you could retrieve from...............

too soon?

Did you contact Sams Marine? Not sure if there's any difference but the 65C and 70C ER steps may work as well as they are based on the same hull
    Jack Sardina

thank you jack yes ive spoken to ed who is currently checking on someone he knows who is making repros of the ladder and will get back to me any ideas where to locate the origingal i would greatly appreciate it