Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: 3 owner repowered 1989 52c

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Tales View Post
    mike.s,

OK, YOU WIN!!

That is one sweet ride.

Best of luck on the 70, and the sail of the 52.

Have a great week,
    Tim
    Thanks, she is beautiful, but I'm not sticking to my plan. My plan was to keep the 52 another 6 or 7 years. At that point my kids would be 18 and probably not going on the boat with us. Then I was going to get a mid 40's express type boat. Then I went on the 1st 70 I looked at and decided I NEEDED one.

If ever in Central Florida, I really want to see that boat. I plan on keeping the 65 for awhile, but just to see how the other half live.

Safe Boating
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by mike.s View Post
    I have had this boat for 2 years and it has been a great boat, however I made the mistake of looking at a 70c and few months ago and have decided that is what I want. I have attached a link to the listing for my boat. Prior to my purchase of the boat it was owned by the same family from 1993, the boat was shed kept during their time. I usually run the boat around 2,000 rpm doing between 23 and 24 knots. It is an incredible boat and I'm sure I will miss it once it sells.

If anyone is looking for a beautiful 52 I doubt you will find another one like it.

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1989...s#.WRJXSBjMzVo
    Hay Mike have you sold it yet?