Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 24 X 24 props

1. 24 X 24 props

In search of a prop for the port shaft, but can use both...... Needing REALISTICALLY PRICED used ones... Props are 24 X24 on a 1.75 shaft... Several places have new ones, best price is $1850 each. way out of my price range. Have contacted Sams, and a few other places and am waiting for replies...
    Last edited by Jaxfishgyd; 04-12-2017 at 06:49 PM.
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Re: 24 X 24 props

Check Craigslist under boat parts. I see them here in California. Shipping will cost you a bunch so try to by close to you. Glad you checked with Sams first.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

3. Re: 24 X 24 props

Hummmn, never been on that site.... "but off I go to check it out now"....
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Just make sure you add all the local cities when searched. I can look up Boat Parts in about 25 cities at once
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I have a pair of 24x 23 four blade props that have been redone and not put on a boat since. These unfortunately are for 2" shafts but I understand they can be used with optional bushings. If you are interested let me know. These were one of many sets that I had for one of my previous boats and my present boat uses 26" dia. They are in NJ in Michigan boxes and can be shipped (expensive) butpick up would be preferable.

Walt

I have a 24.5 x 24 L 1.75 dia shaft size will sell for $400

Im in Canada my email is mbursey@varietyfoods.ca if interested.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Walter P View Post
    I have a pair of 24x 23 four blade props that have been redone and not put on a boat since. These unfortunately are for 2" shafts but I understand they can be used with optional bushings. If you are interested let me know. These were one of many sets that I had for one of my previous boats and my present boat uses 26" dia. They are in NJ in Michigan boxes and can be shipped (expensive) butpick up would be preferable.

Walt

Walt, I sent you a PM. I'm interested in these props! ~krush
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxfishgyd View Post
    In search of a prop for the port shaft, but can use both...... Needing REALISTICALLY PRICED used ones... Props are 24 X24 on a 1.75 shaft... Several places have new ones, best price is $1850 each. way out of my price range. Have contacted Sams, and a few other places and am waiting for replies...
    Charlie
    Give these guys a call

http://www.spiritmarineequipment.com/

9. Re: 24 X 24 props

Walt
    Sent you a PM.... And will call you this weekend...
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Walt
    Are these props gone? I might be interested. Do you have others?