Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Re: We just closed on our new-to-us 58MY!

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    That may be a place for my dad. How far are you from West Palm Beach?
    About 45 miles, one hour drive at my senile speed.

Bobk

We put together a couple of videos of us picking up the boat and bringing her back to Philly.

Here is a video of us preparing to leave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDIerQxHo6o&t=17s

Quote Originally Posted by Looking Glass View Post
    We put together a couple of videos of us picking up the boat and bringing her back to Philly.

Here is a video of us preparing to leave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDIerQxHo6o&t=17s
    Just watched your 2 travel videos. Going to a bigger boat is a learning experience, but it seems you are adapting well. You're seeing some great scenery. Loran would be pleased to know it is in good hands.

Enjoy and travel safe.
    Art

Great looking boat! I used to live on the New River. Your videos brought back lots of memories of Fort Lauderdale. Hope you enjoy your new home on the water!
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Interesting you put the link to your videos, I just watched them yesterday, good stuff. Are you going to add some more as your trip progresses? I hope so. Enjoy the boat and the trip, John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

I just finished watching your video's...very well done, thank you. Your boat looks like it left the factory recently. Enjoy it.

Walt

Quote Originally Posted by Artzco View Post
    Just watched your 2 travel videos. Going to a bigger boat is a learning experience, but it seems you are adapting well. You're seeing some great scenery. Loran would be pleased to know it is in good hands.

Enjoy and travel safe.
    Thank you. I would like to think that Loran would be happy to have us as the new owners. His love for this boat is evident everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by RonNP View Post
    Great looking boat! I used to live on the New River. Your videos brought back lots of memories of Fort Lauderdale. Hope you enjoy your new home on the water!
    Thanks. We had a great time at New River!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Interesting you put the link to your videos, I just watched them yesterday, good stuff. Are you going to add some more as your trip progresses? I hope so. Enjoy the boat and the trip, John
    Yes, we plan to add several more videos documenting the trip. We have been so busy I am days behind in my editing. St. Augustine through Cape Canaveral should be up tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter P View Post
    I just finished watching your video's...very well done, thank you. Your boat looks like it left the factory recently. Enjoy it.

Walt
    Thanks. The previous owners took very good care of her.