Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Re: We just closed on our new-to-us 58MY!

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter53 View Post
    WOW what a beautiful boat. Good luck with your maiden voyage and Don't forget me when you get to phila.
    Thanks! We will be back in Phila round mid June.

Quote Originally Posted by Neagle View Post
    What a beautiful vessel. We took delivery two years ago of our 53" Hatters and have been living on board since. Never looked back. Unable to do extend cruising yet, just day cruising with friends and family. We are moored along the scenic Tchefuncte River. Enjoy the life style. Have a safe voyage.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Artzco View Post
    I just watched the video and was shocked to see Seas The Moment. Loran & Pam were my dock neighbors at Ortega and then moved the boat to Ft Lauderdale to be closer to Bahamas & easier access to southern waters. They flew in from Colorado for East coast boating. Loran was having some health problems.

You got a great boat. Loran really took care of it doing much of the work himself and had upgraded a number of things. There are posts on the forum under the boat name.

Enjoy and stay safe when you head to Philly.
    Yes, it was Loran and Pam's boat. I never met them. Sadly, Loran passed away a year ago. Pam is in Colorado and I live in Philly. We did the purchase without ever meeting. I can see how much they cared about the boat and we are very lucky to have found her.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff58y View Post
    Just watched the video. What a beautiful boat.. Seven, I thought the SF Bay Area was expensive until we spent last summer in Newport Beach. $61per foot and you had to say yes right away because there was always a waiting list... This summer back to the Delta
    Thank you. We cannot wait to pick her up in April!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff58y View Post
    Just watched the video. What a beautiful boat.. Seven, I thought the SF Bay Area was expensive until we spent last summer in Newport Beach. $61per foot and you had to say yes right away because there was always a waiting list... This summer back to the Delta
    We have he best deal here in Port St Lucie... $1.5/ft/mo. $900 for the year It was $1.00 until this year but we need to build the kitty to complete re-building the docks.

Bobk

Quote Originally Posted by bobk View Post
    We have he best deal here in Port St Lucie... $1.5/ft/mo. $900 for the year It was $1.00 until this year but we need to build the kitty to complete re-building the docks.

Bobk
    Don't you need to own a condo there as well? If not, we'll be there tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
    Don't you need to own a condo there as well? If not, we'll be there tomorrow!
    Yes indeed, and the condos are bargains as well. Includes shop and tools, tennis, pool, club house etc.

Bobk

What's the name of the place? I'm looking to buy something now before I retire in 3-7yrs. Stuart/port st luci is one area I'm considering. Was looking for single family but might consider a condo. Anyhow don't want to hijack

Quote Originally Posted by bobk View Post
    Yes indeed, and the condos are bargains as well. Includes shop and tools, tennis, pool, club house etc.

Bobk
    That may be a place for my dad. How far are you from West Palm Beach?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter53 View Post
    What's the name of the place? I'm looking to buy something now before I retire in 3-7yrs. Stuart/port st luci is one area I'm considering. Was looking for single family but might consider a condo. Anyhow don't want to hijack
    Tarpon Bay Yacht Club, 3100 SE Pruitt Rd Port St Lucie. They come in two and three bedroom flavors, ~~1200 and 1700 sq ft.

Bobk