Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Re: We just closed on our new-to-us 58MY!

Here is a video we took during survey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbIZqc6vmHI

Quote Originally Posted by Looking Glass View Post
    Here is a video we took during survey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbIZqc6vmHI

I just watched the video and was shocked to see Seas The Moment. Loran & Pam were my dock neighbors at Ortega and then moved the boat to Ft Lauderdale to be closer to Bahamas & easier access to southern waters. They flew in from Colorado for East coast boating. Loran was having some health problems.

You got a great boat. Loran really took care of it doing much of the work himself and had upgraded a number of things. There are posts on the forum under the boat name.

Enjoy and stay safe when you head to Philly.
    Art

Quote Originally Posted by Artzco View Post
    I just watched the video and was shocked to see Seas The Moment. Loran & Pam were my dock neighbors at Ortega and then moved the boat to Ft Lauderdale to be closer to Bahamas & easier access to southern waters. They flew in from Colorado for East coast boating. Loran was having some health problems.

You got a great boat. Loran really took care of it doing much of the work himself and had upgraded a number of things. There are posts on the forum under the boat name.

Enjoy and stay safe when you head to Philly.
    Yes, it was Loran and Pam's boat. I never met them. Sadly, Loran passed away a year ago. Pam is in Colorado and I live in Philly. We did the purchase without ever meeting. I can see how much they cared about the boat and we are very lucky to have found her.