Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Re: We just closed on our new-to-us 58MY!

Shoulda taken your sticks! From Bohicket Marina you're a short distance from some great golf courses. The Ocean Course at Keowah, and Crooked Oaks/Ocean Winds on Seabrook are phenomenal... At Myrtle (Barefoot Landing Marina) you've got tons of courses nearby..looks like you're having an epic trip!

Your videos are super cool to watch. We just purchased our 55c and ran it from St Augustine to Wrightsville NC, used some of the same marinas and saw a lot of the same scenery. Thank you for sharing, really need more time to be on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by dottieshusband View Post
    Shoulda taken your sticks! From Bohicket Marina you're a short distance from some great golf courses. The Ocean Course at Keowah, and Crooked Oaks/Ocean Winds on Seabrook are phenomenal... At Myrtle (Barefoot Landing Marina) you've got tons of courses nearby..looks like you're having an epic trip!
    If I took my stocks that 6 week trip would have turned into ten!

Quote Originally Posted by ageless View Post
    Your videos are super cool to ge watch. We just purchased our 55c and ran it from St Augustine to Wrightsville NC, used some of the same marinas and saw a lot of the same scenery. Thank you for sharing, really need more time to be on the water.
    Thanks. I can't wait to get back on the water as well!

Congrats on your successful maiden voyage to phila and Glad you made it before any hurricanes formed. I work nearby and would be glad to stop down on my lunch and make sure things are ok on a daily basis if need be. PM the gate code and key location.

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter53 View Post
    Congrats on your successful maiden voyage to phila and Glad you made it before any hurricanes formed. I work nearby and would be glad to stop down on my lunch and make sure things are ok on a daily basis if need be. PM the gate code and key location.
    The wax is in a chest on the bow, if that helps!😁

No problem I'll hand rub a nice shine for ya.. So how bout that gate code ?

Part 8 - Morehead to Belhaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2XFXCW8gbg&t=4s

Hatteras 58 MY Florida to Philadelphia - Part 9 Belhaven to Norfolk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRSrpx68oAY