Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: 58 MY Swim Platform for Free

Looking at this closer is this split in half for some reason? And Bob can you tell me the width of it. Thanks you can call me anytime.You have my#

Hi
    If the swim platform is still available please let me know. I have a 53 convertible and I think it will fit. I live in Fort Lauderdale and can pick it up. Please message me or call me a 954-319-2881.
    Thank you

Pete

Please call me and let me know where I can pick it up Richard 407 247 5166

Suggestion:

I buy old teak tables whenever I can and make custom teak swim platforms. The teak tables are wider than most platforms out there and the length can easily be cut down, or extended. I reinforce the underside, sand, and finish.

Last table cost me $60.00 !

Might be an alternative for those looking for a swim platform, shower base, etc...

Mike

The swim platform is back again and for free I picked it up in Green Cove Fl. to go on an electric lift but the lift deal fell thru . Free to the next guy its in decent shape pick it up in North Fl outside of Tallahassee Fl.
    Bob 850-264-1710

I still have the swim platform if any new takers(its Free) by the way.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    I built a new platform out of Starbooard.We used two layers of 3/4 in material.The top was the Anti Skid material. It reallyCame out nice.. Cost was great as well,Around $2500. for a 144 in x42 in platform.
    was that one piece? where did you purchase the starboard from?

Thanks
    Gus
    Gus....
    Hatteras 53 MY, 1972
    Boca Raton, FL

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    Beautiful job. That gives you a lot of walking around space.
    I agree, nice job, looks great!
    James
    53' MY "No Regrets"
    I.O.P, S.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Gusshr View Post
    was that one piece? where did you purchase the starboard from?

Thanks
    Gus
    Gus , I just ran across your question. I bouoght the starboard from BoatOutfitters in The Tampa area. they still have the patteren I provided, so they could easily build another one. The platform was 3 pc, starboard only comes in 54 in X 96 in..

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Gus , I just ran across your question. I bouoght the starboard from BoatOutfitters in The Tampa area. they still have the patteren I provided, so they could easily build another one. The platform was 3 pc, starboard only comes in 54 in X 96 in.. Ken
    Thanks
    Gus....
    Hatteras 53 MY, 1972
    Boca Raton, FL