I hope I'm not out of line to post this, but a good friend of mine (who many of you will remember) has found himself in a position very familiar to me and needs to let his dream boat become the dream of someone else. He's very realistic in where the market stands and just wants to put this one behind him. I've been on it, but that was a long time ago.

The boat has VERY low hour 8V92TA's (installed but never ran in the boat) and a brand new genset (can't remember details) that's never even been fired up. Stainless window frames and about $15K worth of custom, one piece glass (which I understand will fit other models), brand new stainless appliances, brand new AC systems, new paint... the list goes on.

Seems there was some water damage to the interior as a result of a leak while it was (and has been for several years, still is) on the hard, but he has the veneer to take care of that. Boat is on the coast of NC and he is looking for ALL offers. Shoot me a PM and I'll put you in touch with him.