Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Naiad 252 Owner's Manual Requested

Hi All:

I have a 48 LRC with a 252 Naiad system that I'm trying to service. I had the seals changed this year and am trying to complete the rest of the service myself (changing oil and filter, etc). I've called the factory several times to request an owner's / service manual (anything) without success.

Does anyone have a manual they would be willing to copy or scan and send my way?

Regards,
    Mike
    MV Freedom
    Tacoma, WA

Re: Naiad 252 Owner's Manual Requested

I have the spec sheets/Manuel on the boat. I don't know if the one I have will match. I'll check on it this weekend. If so I'll write you back unless someone else steps in. Good luck.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Thanks very much for the assist, Seven!Regards,Mike

Last year I had to rebuilt mine wich are installed in a 58 YF, I contacted Vic Kuzmovich ( vkuzmovich@naiad.com) who was very helpfull.
    Naida phones in Ft lauderdale are 954-797.75.66

The first thing I ordered was the manual wich is quiete large since it covers all models, but it has some general specifications that may help you.
    Good luck.

By the way if your old seals are not destroyed they are much cheaper if you buy them outside of NAIAD.

Thanks for all the help. I emailed Vic and he sent me the manual. Quite a bit of good information. Thanks again.

Regards,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom841 View Post
    Thanks for all the help. I emailed Vic and he sent me the manual. Quite a bit of good information. Thanks again.

Regards,
    Mike
    was it electronic you could share or paper book?
    Gus....
    Hatteras 53 MY, 1972
    Boca Raton, FL

If needed, I can scan mine and email a file.

No thank you very much for offering to make the effort. I have found an older copy with the boat's papoerwork It is interesting though thst they talk about 10 W30 as the preferred oil and straight 40 as requires more time to warm up, but I guess acceptable.
    Gus....
    Hatteras 53 MY, 1972
    Boca Raton, FL