Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Looking For 53 MY

There ae four 53 MY's here in Florida that I am interested in. Does anyone have any info on one or more of the following:

Voyger 84 53 Classic

Room 7 84 53 ED

Lady V 87 53 Classic

Bachi 86 53 Classic

Thanks

Re: Looking For 53 MY

I'm planing on heading to FL mid Jan to look at a few myself. I can't seem to find anything decent in my price range near me.

Remember Madhatter53, condition and price range do not intersect. The nicest boat is worth a fair price. ALLWAYS!

Buy one that has been maintained the best. If everything is done to your liking it will be the cheaper one to buy. If you buy one because it's the cheapeast it will cost you the most in the short and long run. Good luck.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Look at the post called specific hatteras issues. Info on one of the boats is listed there. It may save you a trip.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Sorry, didn't realize you where the author of both of the post. DAH
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
    There ae four 53 MY's here in Florida that I am interested in. Does anyone have any info on one or more of the following:

Voyger 84 53 Classic

Room 7 84 53 ED

Lady V 87 53 Classic

Bachi 86 53 Classic

Thanks
    I am about to sell mine. She is not on the market yet. She is 1979, refined in 2011 and interior again in 2011. Excellent condition, captain maintained. If interested give me a ring 954-5369677. Fort Lauderdale area